Friday, July 22, 2016

A bit of pain

Why have I taken a photo of a dentist's card?
Well, what else do you do on a rainy day in Orkney? About a month ago now, when we were walking the Cotswolds, in the aptly named village of Painswick, I bit into a bread roll and broke a chunk off one of my back teeth! The sharp edge was annoying for awhile and I did try to get into a dentist in Wales, but they were too busy. I got used to the feel of the broken tooth. But this week, while eating a piece of soft cheese a large peice of the filling from that tooth broke off. DARN - now I really did need to go to a dentist. The lovely gentle female dentist replaced my filling in a hour for a very reasonable price.

Tomorrow we leave Orkney. After 4 weeks of staying one week in each location, we now have one week staying in 4 different locations as we work our way from the far north of the UK, to the far south.


No comments:

Post a Comment