Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sorry

Sorry - there have been no blogs posts for several days. Blame the Vancouver Islanders for keeping me too busy! 

We had a wonderful 4 days with Leigh and Jay (who we met in Hobart a few years ago when they were working there and I bought Leigh's old downhill bike as my first downhill bike) We parked the motorhome on their front driveway and they looked after us very very well. They are wonderful friends and amazing parents to an extraordinarily cute and happy little baby girl who is all smiles.

Get ready for a series of posts about Vancouver Island.

Now that Joel and I are now back in Whistler, where we began our epic wanders and where we will be riding for a week before attempting the return to normality, whatever that is - I will do some catch up blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment