Friday, July 12, 2013

Sea to Sky

After our four days on Vancouver Island, we returned to the mainland. Vancouver from the ferry - looking more than a bit smoggy.

 
We have now come full circle back to where we began. On the first day in Canada, when I collected the motorhome, the first thing we did was drive via the Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler. It poured the whole way. I was jet lagged. It required all my powers of concentration to drive on the right side of the road. I knew there must have been some good views along the way but I saw nothing! This time it was very very different!



Shannon Falls

 Kite boarders at The Spit at Squamish with Shannon Falls in the background.


Brandywine Falls

Whistler!!! Mostly riding for the last week of freedom and summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment